This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Virtual truck Program

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:scratch: Every time I turn my pc on I get please insert your cdrom with the virtual truck program. Looking for file d:\installs\NSETH\En_os\Vtruck2.exe. Does anyone know what this is? I'm running an Athalon 64 X2 dual core processor. With XP Pro.
:scratch: Every time I turn my pc on I get please insert your cdrom with the virtual truck program. Looking for file d:\installs\NSETH\En_os\Vtruck2.exe. Does anyone know what this is? I'm running an Athalon 64 X2 dual core processor. With XP Pro.
Please click here for instructions on how to set up a HijackThis folder.

There is a newer of HijackThis Download it here
Please scan with this version.


When the program launches, hit the "Scan and save log" button
Press that, and save the log anywhere you like.

Now if you doubleclick the log file.Go to Edit > Select all, then to Edit > copy.
Now you've copied the entire text to the Windows Clipboard

Next, go back to this forum thread, and click "Add Reply".
In an empty area click your RIGHT mouse button, and choose 'Paste' from the context menu.
There's your Hijack This log.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI