stevej
Topic Starter
Hi all, this may take some time!. I have a dual operating system, win 2000 professional/ win98. my probs started when i decided to reinstall win 2000 as pc keep hanging up, no task manager and heaps of other little anoying things, upon restarting the pc I found it would not connect to internet, had to reload service pack 4, this is when the fun starts! my copy of service pack 4 was rather scratched, I still put it in only to have it abort half way through and get the dreaded blue screen of death!! got fresh copy of service pack, rebooted pc with boot disk, win2000 works better, internet is on, no win 98, it will not start even with fresh win 98 boot disk all i get is a black screen with flashing white line, pc will not accept input, any suggestions??
Regards Steve