This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Software Recommendations

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am pulling my hair out trying to delete an old version of NAV corporate. :rant2: I am wondering what a good third party uninstaller is that I can use to really get rid of unwanted software. This NAV is showing as removed from my add/remove programs, but it keeps showing back up every so often and erroring out when I try to remove it. All the software is still there, in navnt directory. I don't want to just start willy nilly deleting files, I would really like a solid program uninstaller! Ideas?
"Your Uninstaller" is, bar none, the best application for uninstalling software. It will catch all those hidden reg entries. However.. you are talking about uninstalling NAV. In order to do this and do it correctly…. you first need a phone… and a couple of hours. Call them up and let them tell you how/were to find/get-rid-of NAV remnants because its the only way its going to happen.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI