Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Software Recommendations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gibnara

Gibnara

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:03 PM

I am pulling my hair out trying to delete an old version of NAV corporate. :rant2: I am wondering what a good third party uninstaller is that I can use to really get rid of unwanted software. This NAV is showing as removed from my add/remove programs, but it keeps showing back up every so often and erroring out when I try to remove it. All the software is still there, in navnt directory. I don't want to just start willy nilly deleting files, I would really like a solid program uninstaller! Ideas?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 01 January 2006 - 06:33 AM

"Your Uninstaller" is, bar none, the best application for uninstalling software. It will catch all those hidden reg entries. However.. you are talking about uninstalling NAV. In order to do this and do it correctly.... you first need a phone... and a couple of hours. Call them up and let them tell you how/were to find/get-rid-of NAV remnants because its the only way its going to happen.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"