This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

File Sharing Programmes?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

What are the cleanest and best file-sharing programmes? I was using kazaa but that seemed to put a lot of stuff on my computer. Another problem is I used adaware 6.0 and hijackthis to remove myWay myBar, but then I went to remove it using add/remove programs but I can't do it. Has it been completely removed, if so how do I get it out of my add/remove programs list?
Hi nikoloff
I personaly dont use any file sharing programs,,others here might and will probaly
reply also
Have you seen this acticle
http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/p2p/

Lonny
nikoloff, I have been using WinMX for over a year now with no problems. I've downloaded around 50 gigs of files and not a single virus or trojan. :D I'm not sure about your removal of myWay/myBar but I'm sure someone in the know will be along.
this may help.
Clear unwanted entries from Add/Remove Programs
http://www.wugnet.com/tips/display.asp?ID=703

Please though if you not comfortable with regedit , ie backing up and restoring/editing dont do it .. we can recommend tools that will do it for you

Lonny

Edited
Hopefully if this is not the same for your os someone will point it out