This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

100 % free mal-ware removal programs [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok I looked all over the net for a safe and good mal-ware /spy /tracker removal program , but not sure which one will not harm or add more junk to my computer there are 1000s of them . I need help picking a good one that free and will remove all malware ect….  Any suggestions :whistling:  thanks Angela 

Both I guess …. I know nothing when it comes to surf the net and finding a good one grrrrr  and after I do find a good one how to set it up ? So many questions? I want to protect my computer after all they aren't cheep ….

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI