I have a wireless keyboard and mouse from logitech. For some reason my mouse will just quit working. Usually when it happens, it seems that my computer will have a slow response to a mouse click and then the mouse quits working all together. The Keyboard still continues to work. I have tried updating the drivers and changing the batteries, but it continues to happen. Usually I have to either use all key commands or my ATI remote to be able to uninstall and reinstall the mouse drivers before I can get the mouse back. Also it usually takes about two or more reinstalls with reboots to get it to work. It almost feels like there is a conflict of resources (like in the old "com and IRQ" days), but because it never happens with the same key strokes/mouse clicks I can't narrow it down. There isn't anything on the logitech website to solve the problem they just say reinstll software or change batteries. Maybe soemone has had the same problem and help here? :unsure: :wall: