This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Mouse Interuption

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I read on a forums about either a virus or spyware that is on your computer that will either shut off or interrupt the mouse. Mine shuts off and I have to replug it in. Sometimes it take several times before it will work again. I have a Logitech optical mouse. I am running Windows XP and have ran all of the Spyguard ,Spyblaster programs and also have anitvirus and a firewall. I also run Adaware. Any ideas?
Please download Hijack this
Unzip it into its own folder, doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, save the log, do Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents here. Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.