This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Fatal Exception

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Can anyone help me with this….. I have just purchased a Canon A70 and having probs with installation I have tried several times to install (uninstalling each time) and getting fatal exceptions all over the place.I have managed to get as far as `all software installed succesfully` and then the last part is to connect computer to camera and then `fatal exception again,if I persist then I get `can`t find camera` message. I have tried the troubleshooting section and still can`t get it to work. I have spent several hours on this and admit to not being particularly good on computer but at a loss as what to do next. I am using windows `98ME I have kodak camera software already installed but disconnected kodak cables from computer. help….any help appreciated thanks