This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet Connection Problems - Is it Hardware or Software problems?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Here's my problem - I can only get full use of my Internet for the first 10 minutes, then I need to reboot my PC to get it back. I get a message telling me that my connection timed out. However, I still have use of my email with exception to those that include web content. It's making me nuts as I no longer know what to do to fix this. I've unloaded and reloaded the tcp/ip protocols, checked all my network connections, tried a different port, removed and reinstalled Firefox (repaired IE), and I still haven't put a dent in the problem. My NIC card is less than two months old. Could use some help here. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI