This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't use internet on my web browser

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:pullhair: I've been looking everywhere for a solution, but could not find one. I can't get my web browser to work (no connection), but if I run a program like Steam, I can chat with friends and see who is online. When I Troubleshoot my connection problems I get "Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server)" Also, my web browser (Firefox) works fine in Safe Mode with Networking, but not in normal mode. Then after spending hours trying to fix the problem I decided to format my computer by reinstalling Windows 7 Professional. I still have the same problem. I'm dorming at my university, so I can't unplug the router and plug it back in. My ethernet cable is connected to a port on the wall. :pullhair: How do I fix this?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI