This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IP ISSUES

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Running XP on my PC. After a couple of hours of inactivity, I return to discover I can't access the internet or e-mail. I have to reboot to solve the problem. I've disabled "hybernation," run anti-virus and anti-spyware programs…no success. Any suggestions? Thanks
after you run hijack this you want to save the scan to a log. Then copy and paste the results into a new thread in the "Hijack This logs and spyware removal" forum

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI