This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

constantly having to reinstall MS04-013

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:scratch: It seems that I am constantly having to reinstall the same update from microsoft. I know I should consult them…but I was hoping you guys would know as to why this would be showing up after a day or two. My install reminder also will download it and so far I just went to the MS update to see my installation history…and well it seems I have downloaded the same MS04-013 for outlook express 6 cumulaitive security pack 1. It's like only good for one day or so..then it's my install reminder tells me to install it. It's a critical..so I just keep reinstalling it before I go online. Suggestions?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI