pipme
Topic Starter
Hi,
Running Win98Se.
Having been caught up in the old Mk@MSITStore .. hijack, then having used 'windows Update' to get bang up to the minute with updates from MS … All prior to the work-around for the hijack being designed by Shaddow.
How do I now reinstall the updates from MS …. even if the 'Update' tool relates that I am up to date ? The advice was / is to re-install critical updates.
Should I uninstall IE6 SP1 ? and Outlook Express 6 ? Then run the Update tool ?
In fact how can one override the 'MS Update' tool ? Do I use the 'MS Catalogue' ?
Sorry about all the questions.
Thanks.
P.
Running Win98Se.
Having been caught up in the old Mk@MSITStore .. hijack, then having used 'windows Update' to get bang up to the minute with updates from MS … All prior to the work-around for the hijack being designed by Shaddow.
How do I now reinstall the updates from MS …. even if the 'Update' tool relates that I am up to date ? The advice was / is to re-install critical updates.
Should I uninstall IE6 SP1 ? and Outlook Express 6 ? Then run the Update tool ?
In fact how can one override the 'MS Update' tool ? Do I use the 'MS Catalogue' ?
Sorry about all the questions.
Thanks.
P.