This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

norton internet security 2006

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently installed NIS 2006 and when I tried to access a web site I always access I accidentally blocked it and don't know how to unblock it. Is there someone that can help me?
I found my answer. For any concerned, you open Norton Internet Security, then click on personal firewall, then click on configure, then click on programs. Scroll thru till you find your program and you have a few options open to you to add, delete, etc. LOL

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI