This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Ram question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Im so confused about ram. Wha the difference between ddr ramm and pc1, pc2 etc? I have a pc2 3200 stick and i coulkld not get it too fit. I have a compaq presario 6000. Please help.

ok thank you very much!



You also have to check if your RAM has to be ECC registered or not. When I bought a stick a few month ago I bought a ECC registered and it did not work. I changed it to a non ECC registered and it worked.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI