Good Morning: I am writing on behalf of a friend. I recently received help with the WinFixer infestation, and am very complimentary of this site. My friend has Microsoft ME, and she is experiencing a similar problem that I used to have with my previous system. The problem is, I can't remember what I did to fix it, but I may have downloaded a patch or something from Microsoft. When she is on the internet, her system will occasionally become "unstable", and the screen will turn blue with the message to hit alt, control, delete, etc. When she does this, it cuts off the internet connection, and her desktop turns to a white color and it asks her to restore the settings, etc. Of course, she does this, and the desktop returns to normal, but she then has to log back onto the Net. I had this same problem, but I had Microsoft 98, and it seems like I eventually got it straightened out. I am thinking it is some kind of flaw in the system and could be patched from a download from Microsoft. Does any of this sound familiar, and if so, could you point me in the right direction so that I can help her fix her machine? Thanks