This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Tom, Dorthy, daparker, Miekiemoes, LDTate, ...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

An open letter to the #tomcoyote staff, in paticular Coyote, Dorthy, daparker, Miekiemoes, and LDTate:


I have owned a computer what seems to me to be my entire life (at least as far back as i can remeber or care to remember) I have been teching pc for around 10 years now, in one shape manor or form. This past week end, I had a computer that compleatly and utterly kicked my @$$. If not for the help and care you have shown me, I might have actualy , for the first time in my memory , considered giving up !!!

Durring my time working on computers, and dealing with tech support , I have encountered many techs that were good, and even more that were not good. The one thing that impressed me this weekend, while being helped by you guys was this:

For free you offer more
1) curtiouse
2) profesional
3) Patiant and understanding
4) understandable
5) well thought out
6) well planned
7) well explained
help than people who are paid to do this sort of stuff.

You guys have proven that techs can be all of those things and more. There are ppl out there earning a liveing, in some cases a rather good liveing doing what you do… and they dont do it nearly as well as you do !

From the depths of my heart, to the Heavens above, I ThankYou.
Its not often that a PC kicks my butt like this one has… but with your help it is now working perfectly, is now sercure, safe , protected and clean :-)

Thankyou
WOLFGAR
http://www.wolfchat.org