Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Microsoft Excel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bobkelly

bobkelly

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:02 AM

I have Excel on an old computer, but have a new computer that didn't come loaded with Excel and can't find my Excel disk. Can anyone help me move it to the new computer? I've tried just copying it to a disk but that didn't work. Thanks.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 23,225 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Malware and cooking some great Italian and TexMex food
  • MVP

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:21 PM

bobkelly, Your Excel disk is licenced for just one computer, it would be against the EULA to install it on a second PC, I'm afraid the only way to install it on a new computer is to purchase a new copy. Ken :D

The forum is staffed by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.
If you feel you have been helped, please consider a donation.
donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

#3 md.nasirulhuq-bangladesh

md.nasirulhuq-bangladesh

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Anything creat by Allah

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

I want to enable Microes so that I can creat a fuction with visual basic editor. Can you help me? I need to creat a fuction so that I may count with payroll system for 1. absent 2. Late present and as a reult some of one day salary deduct from absent three late present reason one day salary deduction and one salary is calculate with only active office day divide by total salay.(one day is weekly holiday in our office). PLease send me any thing regarding this in my email nasirhuq@gmail.com. Md. Nasirul huq Jennys Group Bangladesh

#4 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:47 AM

I want to enable Microes so that I can creat a fuction with visual basic editor. Can you help me? I need to creat a fuction so that I may count with payroll system for 1. absent 2. Late present and as a reult some of one day salary deduct from absent three late present reason one day salary deduction and one salary is calculate with only active office day divide by total salay.(one day is weekly holiday in our office). PLease send me any thing regarding this in my email nasirhuq@gmail.com.

Md. Nasirul huq
Jennys Group
Bangladesh

Please start you own thread, do not join in with others

Edited by tallin, 17 November 2007 - 02:03 AM.

#5 md.nasirulhuq-bangladesh

md.nasirulhuq-bangladesh

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Anything creat by Allah

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

I want to enable Microes so that I can creat a fuction with visual basic editor. Can you help me? I need to creat a fuction so that I may count with payroll system for 1. absent 2. Late present and as a reult some of one day salary deduct from absent three late present reason one day salary deduction and one salary is calculate with only active office day divide by total salay.(one day is weekly holiday in our office). PLease send me any thing regarding this in my email. Md. Nasirul huq Jennys Group Bangladesh

Attached Images

• NASIR.jpg

#6 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:53 AM

Hello Md. Nasirul huq,

In order to receive assistance here, you must start your own thread. You have bumped up a thread that is over two years old! It doesn't matter though, since we will not be able to provide you any assistance here, for the following reasons quoted from the Terms of Use:

We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.

Your request is not personal, so your best option would be to take it up with your IT Department. Furthermore, we do not offer support via email.

Regards,

Ax