This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Excel

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have Excel on an old computer, but have a new computer that didn't come loaded with Excel and can't find my Excel disk. Can anyone help me move it to the new computer? I've tried just copying it to a disk but that didn't work. Thanks.
bobkelly, Your Excel disk is licenced for just one computer, it would be against the EULA to install it on a second PC, I'm afraid the only way to install it on a new computer is to purchase a new copy. Ken :D
I want to enable Microes so that I can creat a fuction with visual basic editor. Can you help me? I need to creat a fuction so that I may count with payroll system for 1. absent 2. Late present and as a reult some of one day salary deduct from absent three late present reason one day salary deduction and one salary is calculate with only active office day divide by total salay.(one day is weekly holiday in our office). PLease send me any thing regarding this in my email [removed]. Md. Nasirul huq Jennys Group Bangladesh

I want to enable Microes so that I can creat a fuction with visual basic editor. Can you help me? I need to creat a fuction so that I may count with payroll system for 1. absent 2. Late present and as a reult some of one day salary deduct from absent three late present reason one day salary deduction and one salary is calculate with only active office day divide by total salay.(one day is weekly holiday in our office). PLease send me any thing regarding this in my email [removed].

Md. Nasirul huq
Jennys Group
Bangladesh


Please start you own thread, do not join in with others
I want to enable Microes so that I can creat a fuction with visual basic editor. Can you help me? I need to creat a fuction so that I may count with payroll system for 1. absent 2. Late present and as a reult some of one day salary deduct from absent three late present reason one day salary deduction and one salary is calculate with only active office day divide by total salay.(one day is weekly holiday in our office). PLease send me any thing regarding this in my email. Md. Nasirul huq Jennys Group Bangladesh

Attachments:

Hello Md. Nasirul huq,

In order to receive assistance here, you must start your own thread. You have bumped up a thread that is over two years old! It doesn't matter though, since we will not be able to provide you any assistance here, for the following reasons quoted from the Terms of Use:

We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.


Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.


Your request is not personal, so your best option would be to take it up with your IT Department. Furthermore, we do not offer support via email.

Regards,

Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI