Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dcbernay

dcbernay

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:25 PM

Hi, I was just getting help here because my computer had the about blank bug. I followed all of the instructions but something deleted my internet explorer in the process. Firefox won't let me access certain pages either. For example, my hotmail account and my pokerroom.com account. When I try to login at both pages, I get a message telling me that the connection is refused. How can I get internet explorer back or at least make firefox let me use these pages? Thanks. Derek

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:21 PM

Go to C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer ... right click on the executable and add shortcut to desktop

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"