This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

NDT finds duplex mismatch?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I ran a network diagnostic tester (NDT) on my connection just to see how my speed ranked and I received the following report: TCP/Web100 Network Diagnostic Tool v5.2.1d click START to begin Checking for Middleboxes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done running 10s outbound test (client to server) . . . . . 440.14Kb/s running 10s inbound test (server to client) . . . . . . 2.10Mb/s Your PC is connected to a Cable/DSL modem Alarm: Duplex mismatch condition exists: Host set to HD and Switch set to FD I am not having any serious problems with sending and receiving data but every now and then I seem to so I'm wondering if I really have a problem? I'm running Windows XP Pro and access the internet over a DSL modem. Any thoughts? thanks ahead of time.
hi dank_64, iam not familiar with that tool you ran, but a single result from some server will only tell you about that route at that time under that server load. results can vary alot. shelf life

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI