This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Sound Card Driver Needed! Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a HP laptop computer (Pavilion ZE5200) with windows XP operating system. I recently donloaded the up-grades from windows, and one of the sound card driver files downloaded corupt. Now the computer asks for a good driver, and tells me what it needs: Conexant AMC 3D < Sound Card Caliaud.sys < Driver File Needed I have searched all over the internet, and can't find where to downlad the driver at. If anyone can send me the link to download it, it would be greatly apreciated!! I am over 2000 miles from home which makes things a little harder. I have no sound from my headphones, or regular comuter speakers, and when I go to control Panel > Sound & Settings, there is no sound card on file, and it says it needs that driver to complete installation. Please Help ASAP. Thanks in advance. My E-Mail is [removed] is you need to email. Thanks ~~Wayne~~

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI