birdman
Topic Starter
OS: WinXP Home-SP2
IS: Norton 2005
I keep getting an error when trying to open up Microsoft Picture it! 9 Express.
It says pi.exe - application error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.
I've tried everything and searched everywhere….but still no luck. Even the MSN tech support/specialists have no clue as to what's causing this. Might it be a missing file in system32 folder??? Any help/info on this would be appreciated.
IS: Norton 2005
I keep getting an error when trying to open up Microsoft Picture it! 9 Express.
It says pi.exe - application error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.
I've tried everything and searched everywhere….but still no luck. Even the MSN tech support/specialists have no clue as to what's causing this. Might it be a missing file in system32 folder??? Any help/info on this would be appreciated.