How do I install this new RAM I have? I put it in the computer, but in the RAM directions I have to use the computer manual to allow my computer to recognize the new RAM.. I dont have a manual
Need more information. What kind of ram, how old is/what make is the computer . A motherboard make and number would be nice if you have them handy.
Most modern ram is push fit and make sure the computer run's and that's it. That is so long as you havent miss matched speed's, and type's ie: sdram with ddr or ram bus. They wont fit in each other's slot's but it wont stop you buying them and trying. Also you can only have one type (sdram/ddr/ram bus) in your computer at a time.
Al.
It should just be a case of slotting it in and it's ready to go. Put it in the next avaliable slot (ie: next to the one that's installed) as some motherboard's still get a bit funny about it.
Al.