This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

HOW DO I INSTALL RAM IN A DELL P4 COMPUTER?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, Can someone please tell me how to open my Dell P4 computer? Also, I would like to know how to install ram in a Dell P4 computer that is running Windows XP (Home Edition). I currently have 128 mb of ram in it. I would appreciate some one's help!! Thank you. – C Sharp
Hi C and welcome. Unfortunately, there are 100s of Dell P4 models, PCs and laptops - so we can't really help you without the specific model number. I recommend you look in your manual. Or you can plug in your model or service tag on the Dell Manuals site. Dell often has specific instructions posted for RAM upgrades on specific models. But again, you need your model or service tag numbers.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI