This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

restarting and mouse moving on its own

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My computer is acting really strange. It just restarted on its own while I was in the middle of something. There had been no warnings or anything. My mouse has also been moving on its own and other applications have popped up that I didn't request. Please can someone help. Thanks

I recently had problems with malware that has since been removed (i hope not back) on this other forum: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=389071
Hello bunnymommy,

I certainly think you're experiencing some sort of Malware infection, or even worse, a direct attack from a hacker. Please start a topic on the Malware forum immediately.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=27


Cheers,
Nahumi


Edit : It may be worth using a different machine to start the topic and to communicate with the Malware team. At least to begin with.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI