This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Mouse Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have something in my computer that freezes my mouse. I unplug it and then it works again until it quits again. Happems 4-5 times a day. Thanks. I have a firewall, anit virus, spyguard and spyblaster.
Hi Stormin Dont quote me on this but Ive had the somewhat same experiance..I bought a standard roller-ball type mose from Wal~Mart..the soft ware was doing like you expressed…I took it back got my $$$ and went to Circuit City and got a nice opticle from MS…no problems after that. I would advise you to download the Highjack This exe. from within this forum ..run it and save in a C: drive folder OTHER than My Documents..make a new folder to save it in C: drive.. then copy paste it and send it in so these guys can look at it My best To You getsteppin :-)