Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Mouse Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stormin29

stormin29

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 12:57 PM

I have something in my computer that freezes my mouse. I unplug it and then it works again until it quits again. Happems 4-5 times a day. Thanks. I have a firewall, anit virus, spyguard and spyblaster.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 getsteppin

getsteppin

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Being able to climb out of bed on any given day.

Posted 30 January 2004 - 02:08 PM

Hi Stormin Dont quote me on this but Ive had the somewhat same experiance..I bought a standard roller-ball type mose from Wal~Mart..the soft ware was doing like you expressed...I took it back got my $$$ and went to Circuit City and got a nice opticle from MS...no problems after that. I would advise you to download the Highjack This exe. from within this forum ..run it and save in a C: drive folder OTHER than My Documents..make a new folder to save it in C: drive.. then copy paste it and send it in so these guys can look at it My best To You getsteppin :-)
MSI 266 K7 KT4 V mother board XP HOME SP2//1.2gig AMD/DURON..Does OK 786 SDRAM/SGDRAM 128 bit/333DDR ATI/Radon 9600SE card...well worth $$$ BitDefender Standard 8..awesome!! Puts Norton/Symantic to shame OutPost Firewall Pro ver. 2.5.370.4626 (370) AD-AWARE SE Personal MailWasher PRO..killer!! Benign (.b9) e-mail encoder.. requires no definiton updates..the best defense against e-mail buggs,virus's, attachments, web buggs and stuff I cant remember... from FireTrust.com

#3 cnm

cnm

-

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:26 PM

My Labtec optical mouse that I love cost $7.95. The ones with balls in them are trouble sooner or later.
Microsoft MVP Windows-Security 2005 Posted Image
The Boot camp at Spywareinfo.com