Hi Alan
I think I followed your last instruction, though wasn't entirely sure I copied and pasted the information you requested. Please let me know what I need to do next and excuse my computer illiteracy. Hello everyone else. Strange to be accompanied on line (for the first time I think - New Zealand time zone!).
The best,
Liffey
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.