This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

problems installing visual studio 6.0

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I received the disk from my school (ITT). It is supposed to give me assisstance in my "Intro to Comp Programming"class (don't laugh..I'm just getting started in this whole computer game). When I go to download it, a 16-bit Window Subsystem pops up, stating "C:..WINDOWS..SYSTEM32..AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft Windows applications." I was wondering if any of you have any insight on this. I could drive to ITT and ask them, but i figure there are people who know much more about computers than the teachers at ITT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are you clicking on anything to begin the installation or does it start automatically when you put the disk in. If so What is the name of the file your click ing on

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI