This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] HELP! Internet Gamebox

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I wish I would have read the posts before I went and installed "Internet Gamebox" I haven't even used the program once, but I did install it on my computer. I've read through some of the posts, but they are pretty confusing. Please help me remove this program. Thanks much in advance! Joe
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI