Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

AOL Freezes When System Remains Idle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HelloKitty123

HelloKitty123

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:10 AM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Hi, I would appreciate any help anyone could give me. When my system remains idle and I double click to open AOL, aol freezes and I have to reboot. My OS is Windows XP. I connect to the internet via Verizon DSL. I share this computer with my kids so we disconnect from the internet when were done with it. Meaning we restart aol many times in one day and were really tired of having to reboot. Thanks for any help! HelloKitty123

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_nyankeec_*

Guest_nyankeec_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2005 - 05:51 AM

I see Micah 6:8 is helping you with a HijackThis log -- you should mention this symptom to him and let him help you with this also. This might be related to the malware he is helping you remove. As a symptom, it might also give him another clue as to things he might need to have you do to clean things up.

#3 HelloKitty123

HelloKitty123

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 11:14 AM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Thank you for that suggestion. Thats a good idea and I will be sure to mention it to him. I just hated to bother him with another problem as he was so kind to continue helping me with my hijack this log. Thanks. :)