This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

ActiveX SpeedCtrl Module

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have this ActiveX control in my com known as SpeedCtrl Module.

I am currently using Microsoft AntiSpyware and it detected this ActiveX Control http://www.singnet.com.sg/technical/helpto…a/SpeedCtrl.cab

I also found that i have a file named speedctrl.dll in my folder, C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files

i will like to know if what this speedctrl actually does…hope that someone can help answer me…

thanks.
Hello she218, welcome to the TC.

I suggest you go here and read the instructions on how to post a HijackThis log.
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI