This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Mean installed program

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Another friend of mine has a computer problem. The fast user switching and welcome screen has been disabled. (what is it with those welcome screens?) It says that a recently installed program has disabled them and to uninstall it to fix them, but the program, rtlgina.dll, is part of a system32 extension. I can't tell which application it is supposed to go to, so I wanted to know if I could uninstall it without causing any damage. Thank you!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI