Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Snap, Just Wondering

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blake

Blake

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 07:12 PM

How are things? I haven't talked to you in quite awhile. (this forum was entitled OPEN, so I assume I can ask some nondescript questions, and get some kind of a reply from you) Things are well here. Unit #1 is still the same, Unit #2 is great. Growing like you wouldn't believe, and #3 is amazing. I wish I could show you. I left myself as an unassigned unit, well, cause you know how I am. There are several things I would like to know how to fix on my PC. But I know you're busy, and they aren't any real big thing. I'm more interested in just catching up. Did you drag your fire buddy on here too? How is he? D&K asked about you last time I was on Q. I hadn't talked with either of them in forever, but D always asks about you. Any way, I would like to find out how your units are doing, and what is new. I know one is nearing completion, and wondered what his plans were. I'll stop here, but I have a LOT more questions. Keep in touch. Blake

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 snapdragin

snapdragin

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:Computer security, Graphics/Art, Music

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:46 AM

LOL - the 'units' are doing well, and I am so glad to hear all your 'units' are growing and doing great too! :lol: It's been so long since I've seen D&K...the other D got into MENSA (but we always knew he would someday). There was something more I wanted to check with your home computer - but if you are not having any connection problems, then it would be less of a struggle to for you to just leave it as is, which btw, it is in pretty good shape! :) You have taken care of it. I'll try and stay in touch more; I am a bit all over the place at the moment LOL but then you know me, once I am organized... :blink: :P It is good seeing you again though. Be safe, snap

Edited by snapdragin, 04 February 2004 - 04:47 AM.

#3 Blake

Blake

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:14 AM

not that I'm being negative... but when you're in MENSA.. its not something you're really supposed to go advertising.. its kind of in their "code". ~LOL~ but to each their own... I'm an honorary DENSA member.. ~LOL~ when ever I know how to contact you, or if this is how you want to do it... let Me know what I should be fixing at home.. now that its back on line.. I think it was something with the install I did for the upgrade of my Symantec... as Rosana Rosana Dana always said.. "its always something" Blake

#4 snapdragin

snapdragin

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:Computer security, Graphics/Art, Music

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:54 AM

not that I'm being negative... but when you're in MENSA.. its not something you're really supposed to go advertising.. its kind of in their "code". ~LOL~

Well they didn't really 'advertise' - they only told me LOL (and I didn't say their name) ;)

hummm....so you were having connection problems with the home computer. I don't think it would be the upgrade of your anti-virus that would cause connection problems, but more probable would be the uninstall of Spam Subtract, which resulted in the 'spsublsp.dll' file now missing.

I was kind of hoping to avoid having to put you through using the tool to fix that missing dll since I know you really don't like doing that kind of thing. So, see how your connection goes over the next few days now that your ISP is back up and connected from the broken cable, and if everything goes well, we'll leave it as is. But if you are still having connection problems, then we'll fix the missing dll file. Ok?

I'll just the fix in the thread you already have going for the home computer if we end up doing that after all.

snap

#5 Blake

Blake

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:36 PM

I was told too.. so thats two of us.. but thats another story.. I would love to send or post a couple of pics of the boys for you... little one is starting to talk and actually LISTEN to his dad.. ~LOL~ I'm ready to tackle it.. just let me know when you want to try and fix things... oh well.. I'm being crawled up on..~L~ talk wtih you soon Blake