This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Screen size spontaneously changes upon reboot

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently purchased a Gateway 507GR with Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express chipset 6.14.10.3889 and integrated Graphics processor (Intel GMA 900) with 128MB shared video memory out of 1 GB RAM. I set the resolution at 1280X1024 but each time I restrart the computer the resolution has changed to 1024X768. I have a Samsung Syncmaster 760V TFT display which has an optimal resolution of 1280X1024. Gateway tech support says they can't help me since I'm not using a Gateway monitor. Can anyone help me solve this puzzle?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI