LadyTepesh
Topic Starter
Since I bought this machine, anytime I go online I can only view webpages with white backgrounds. If the pages use a particular wallpaper, I can't see it, it just appears as if no background color or wallpaper has been used. This also is the case when I try to build or edit pages in Frontpage.
However, if I run Netscape, the backgrounds appear as they should.
I have called HP, Microsoft, tech support all over and no one can seem to explain or remedy this. I was told by HP to backup everything and reinstall XP. This would be a great deal of trouble for me because many of my PINs and registration codes are difficult if not impossible to locate.
Anyone heard of this problem before and how to fix without having to do a complete re-install of WindowsXP? I have upgraded to 6.0, which has not fixed the problem, nor has installing service pack 2.
Thanks!!!!