This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Browser not loading correctly

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone,

I'm currently running xp home edition and I browse with Firefox 3. My backgrounds are white and the pages don't load correctly. There are only 3 colors on this page, blue ,white, and black. I know my machine is clean because I keep it updated and scan regularly. I also don't have color choices in here for my personal messenger nor in my email. Can anyone please help me get my browser straightened out?

Hi cat-bomb,

Yes my colors weren't right for many web sites. But I found the problem. In options under colors, the box wasn't checked to allow sites to choose their own colors. Thanks for responding.Everything works fine now

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI