Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91804 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Browser not loading correctly

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 woolite

woolite

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm currently running xp home edition and I browse with Firefox 3. My backgrounds are white and the pages don't load correctly. There are only 3 colors on this page, blue ,white, and black. I know my machine is clean because I keep it updated and scan regularly. I also don't have color choices in here for my personal messenger nor in my email. Can anyone please help me get my browser straightened out?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Burnt_toast!

Burnt_toast!

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

is the 3 colors like that elsewhere on your computer?

Edited by cat-bomb, 12 May 2009 - 09:26 AM.

#3 woolite

woolite

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hi cat-bomb,

Yes my colors weren't right for many web sites. But I found the problem. In options under colors, the box wasn't checked to allow sites to choose their own colors. Thanks for responding.Everything works fine now

#4 Burnt_toast!

Burnt_toast!

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

glad to hear its fixed

Edited by cat-bomb, 12 May 2009 - 05:24 PM.