This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

No Graphics on IE10

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

For some reason, I have no graphics when I use IE. For example, using Firefox I can see a great background picture if I go to bing.com. But using IE, there is no background picture. Plus I can't see You Tube videos. I've never posted on this particular forum so I'm not sure if I should be sending you a log file of any sort. I had separate issues and was posting on the Malware forum. We also discussed this issue but the tech suggested I posted here. He also suggested I linked the other forum topic at

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…view=getnewpost

Thanks
Already tried this (as per my last post on the Malware forum). It's not a question of just seeing Image Icons it's a question that there is no graphics period.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI