rodell
Topic Starter
Yesterdays appeal for help remains unanswered. My request here is simply because I cannot find where else to send a message – and HELP with all variations of CONTACT ME produces nothing. Obviously my inexperience (read ignorance) is a severe handicap.
Your instructions at bottom of incoming mail as to unsubscribing do not work. For example, you say go to VIEW SUBSCRIPTIONS at MY CONTROLS. The only choice there is Forums and Topics. Those no not permit me to STOP the deluge of copies of all incoming posts being sent to me. What a waste of time and effort. I know absolutely nothing about HijackThis program and joined here to learn to use it.
PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO STOP THIS. That is preferable to telling me how to do it, although I should ALSO welcome precise path you used to do it.
Failing this there is no alternative to cancelling membership. I relize you could care less, but it will be a disappointment to me.
Sincerely, RO