This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

mp 10 set up exe

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hy I downloaded Micro soft player,and when i go to install i get error message MP 10setup exe.1s not a valid window 32 application.Running xp pro.Any ideas thanks. Oldman :) :)

Hy I downloaded Micro soft player,and when i go to install i get error message MP 10setup exe.1s not a valid window 32 application.Running xp pro.Any ideas thanks. Oldman :)  :)

170497

Hy Kota-well here I am again-I went to uninstall feature according to that there is no windows media player in the list of software to uninstall-But on the start menue I have ashort cut-when I click on it a pop says this version of windows tecnolagy is incompatable with this version of windows. Now i seached for theses files and found them . oldman-Tearing what hair ihave left out lol :rofl:
"is not a valid Win32 application" error uaually means the file you are trying to run is corrupted (assuming it was designed for windows in the first place, of course). Delete the installer you downloaded and download a fresh one from Windows Media

Hy Kota-well here I am again-I went to uninstall feature according to that there is no windows media player in the list of software to uninstall-But on the start menue I have  ashort cut-when I click on it a pop says this version of windows tecnolagy is incompatable with this version of windows. Now i seached for theses files and found them . oldman-Tearing what hair ihave left out  lol :rofl:

173211

downloaded fresh media player 10 to no avail-still comes up sign incompatable with this version of windows thanks for help.guess ill give up .oldman

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI