This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

the operating system cannot run 1%

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm trying to listen to an online video on Windows Media Player 9.0. The message I get is "the operating system cannot run 1%." I have no idea what this means. My operating system is Windows 2000 sp4. Not sure what to do with this message. I get the same message when trying to play something on Real Player.
Hi dconant1

First thing you should try with these errors, are to re-install WMP. See how it goes.

The message; the operating system cannot run 1%. refers to OS specific version.

Regards
That did it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and apparently can receive video now. I'll continue to check other videos to make sure and if there is some other problem I'll post again, but for right now all looks good. Thanks much,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI