This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Bull Pce99

9 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Will check it. Thank you. Have re formatted and partioned plenty of times and still the same :( I will carry on trying, but not to-nite . Thanx KotaGuy
At Last! Every thing up and running! :D Thank you KotaGuy and all others. Without your help, hhhmmmnnn well nothing! :) I have just shown my neighbour how clever I am lol. He is overwhelmed A million Thanx again.
Hi Stefanus I have the same problem that you had.I get the SU-0013 error and the message about the HPFS and Windows NT file system. How did you overcome the problem? Phil

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI