How come whenever I go to a forum and hit 'Add Reply", it says I don't have the priviliges?
The topic I'm trying to reply to is on how to remove the Outer-Info Virus.
http://forums.whatthetech.com/How_To_Remov…elp_t72137.html
Hi downwithviruses4ever,
Welcome to
[external image: Posted Image]
Do you mean when you click on
http://forums.whatthetech.com/How_To_Remov…elp_t72137.html it will not open for you? Just one firm click should do it.
I see what you mean now, I tried to click
Add Reply…….it
does not work for me either.
I will inquire from a Moderator to see what is wrong.
kind regards,
I see what you mean now, I tried to click Add Reply…….it does not work for me either.
I will inquire from a Moderator to see what is wrong.
kind regards,
Works fine for me!! I'll think you have to be in the malware team to post in that topic!! But to be sure ask LDTate about it.
Hi Rosty,
I have posted a thread in
If you need a Moderator to inquire regarding the OP's post.
You are most likely right, but the thread does not say that.
kind regards,

Do you know how I can join that team Rosty? I would like to talk to that guy as I recently got that virus and am having trouble getting rid of it.
Do you know how I can join that team Rosty? I would like to talk to that guy as I recently got that virus and am having trouble getting rid of it.
You need to follow the instructions here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html
Ok, I uploaded my HiJackThis file in the specified forum. Thanks for any help you can give me LDT.
Ok, I uploaded my HiJackThis file in the specified forum. Thanks for any help you can give me LDT.
The site's very busy and I'm sure someone will help as soon as they can.