hope someone can help with some real basic questions. New to XP home so a tad confused. If I am the administrator account should I still have the old style Internet explorer cache folder structures like the other users on my system have? All I have under my local settings folder is Applicationdata;history;temp and Temporary Internet Files but no usual structure in it ie Content.IE5\nnnnn\ etc etc, however the other accounts do. All my cached files sit directly in the Temp Int Files folder. Is this usual? In an effort to understand why my XP is slow to bootup I have been reading up on expected improvements and come across the use of the layout.ini file. I noticed somewhere that it was stated that every 3 days a process runs that refreshes various prefetch file content and this file and defrags? Is this supposed to be in the task scheduler cos mines empty! Is there a quick way to clean out all users internet cache etc as the adinistrator or do I have to log on as each of them? Sorry these seem basic questions but at the moment I feel like going back to 98!