GaryOR-LFC
Topic Starter
Everyone knows CCleaner yeah? It's a really good cleaning program out on the web and you can find it at this site: http://www.ccleaner.com/
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody here uses it because I am wondering what the 'Advanced' options are. I want to understand what they do and weather to check the box or not. Just to let you all know I am a person who will use CCleaner everyday to keep my Laptop clean, so that might help you pick out what I should check in the box!
So what do the following do and should I check them?
Old Prefetch Data:
Menu Order Cache:
Tray Notifications Cache:
Window Size/Location Cache:
User Assist History:
IIS Log Files:
Custom Files And Folders:
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody here uses it because I am wondering what the 'Advanced' options are. I want to understand what they do and weather to check the box or not. Just to let you all know I am a person who will use CCleaner everyday to keep my Laptop clean, so that might help you pick out what I should check in the box!
So what do the following do and should I check them?
Old Prefetch Data:
Menu Order Cache:
Tray Notifications Cache:
Window Size/Location Cache:
User Assist History:
IIS Log Files:
Custom Files And Folders: