Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Classroom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HJThis

HJThis

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:22 PM

Hello,To all I am trying to get on the HJT team here & i read that you need to send an E_Mail to someone forgot who it was but not sure if i did this right or not this is where i sent it to classroom@tomcoyote.org now if this is right how long will it take to get a reply to my E-Mail i was just trying to send someone a PM but i got some type of Error something Thank you well i'm lost here maybe it's just me but i was just trying to check my Profile info & like the other options i got this here You are not allowed to use this part of the board so what part am i allowed to use i can't post replys or use PM or check Profile info is it me :scratch: HGD :wavey:

Edited by HJThis, 13 August 2004 - 12:27 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ChrisRLG

ChrisRLG

Emeritus-Spyware Fighter

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 06:56 AM

http://forums.tomcoy...?showtopic=1421

Please read that topic - it give full details of how to apply.

From receipt of an email it can take a week or so, for our checking and status change to be done.

Edited by ChrisRLG, 15 August 2004 - 06:57 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and a door will be opened to you."

#3 HJThis

HJThis

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:12 AM

Hello,ChrisRLG I thank you for taking the time to reply & i should of had a better look at that have a good day HGD :wavey: