This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Is Netdaemon.net Something I Need To Remove?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I've recently noticed that whenever I start my computer, "netdaemon.exe" will appear on my task manager, and after a while, it'll disappear by itself. I was just wondering if this program is a spyware.
:rofl:

Hi.  I've recently noticed that whenever I start my computer, "netdaemon.exe" will appear on my task manager, and after a while, it'll disappear by itself. 
I was just wondering if this program is a spyware.

144732

:lol: Judge for yourself. Click here :rofl: :lol:
Well…..i did try searching on google, and it does seem like it's a spyware. But then, both the programs (spybot & ad aware SE) that i use did not detect it…so if it is really spyware, how do i actually remove it? Thanks for replying…. :)

Well…..i did try searching on google, and it does seem like it's a spyware.  But then, both the programs (spybot & ad aware SE) that i use did not detect it…so if it is really spyware, how do i actually remove it?
Thanks for replying…. :)

144975

Yes, well there is an answer to your question. However, I just got a PM that the hotshots in this form don't want me posting answers to questions anymore, so I'll be moving on to other. forums. However, I am sure that someone else will soon be along to help you. Good luck.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI