This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Is this spyware or Malware?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I was on the net an program window popped up saying " Ending program Seano Console". Then when I was shutting down another one popped up saying " Ending program xbulela". I could'nt find or have ever seen any of these programs in task manager, and I can't find any info on the net relating to them. Iam pretty sure that there is no antivirus or firewall installed on this laptop.
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post a HJT log, and a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI