I downloaded a program and then decided to delete it later but it decided not to go away!
It is in my system tray and sometimes when i accidently click on it, it will sends me to a website.
I can't seem to find it under my "control panel". Is it a Spyware? Any suggestions?
I would advise that you post a HJT log in the correct part of the forum. The link that you posted is blocked by sitehound. If possible can you edit your post and disable the link as to protect others who may click on it in curiosity
I don't know if some malware is sending you to that site,
But if you are "suspicious" then please – for safety sake – don't post a "clickable" link to it.
Best Regards,
Doug
Sorry for posting a link to a bad site. In the future i will keep that in mind and be more vigilant as to what i post. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI