This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Antivirus Software

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Nod32 is the best IMO. But as far as getting malware it all depends on the end user. You cant really say "i've got more virus' since i switched to this". It all depends on the people who are using the PC your on. I would also like to add that if you go as far as using Spyware Blaster (which you should) then you should also get Spyware Guard made by the same developers. The two are pretty much meant to be ran together.

~ AVG is a good free anti-virus program, and I was planning to install it once my paid version ran out.

But lately, so many tech people that I've come to respect and trust, have been recommending… AVAST , that I chose to install it instead.

I must say that I'm as pleased with it's ease of use, as I was impressed with it's high marks from "Virus Bulletin".

I second that avast! I also use Outpost firewall You get a free 30 day trial use, then you have to purchase it…