Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

? anti virus ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hacklehead

hacklehead

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:23 AM

Win98 SE Norton anti-virus 2003 Not to satisified to date and they are looking for me to upgrade. Website doesnot package some of the perks offered to XP users as 98 users. Phone is ridiculus (spelling?). Tells me it wants me to get a number from the website before it answers my call. Had many problems this year, norton missed many viruses. had help with advice on cleaning the computer, still some quirks. But first things first...before cleaning some other nasties I'd like a better AV. Been looking around have some thoughts about NOD32,Shield,Bit Defender,Kaspersky. All advice appreciated.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 orion

orion

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:22 AM

AVG would be my choice- free and also not heavy on system resources.